PLEASE CLICK ON THE PURCHASE SYSTEM BUTTON TO VIEW THE RENTAL OPTIONS
The Marantz PMD505 is a professional 19″, 3U auto reverse dual well cassette deck (Well A is play, Well B is play/record) for continuous-play sound installation and tape dubbing applications. The unit can provide up to 7.5 hours of continuous playback programming, alternating between decks A and B up to five times. High and normal speed tape dubbing and timer record/play capabilities are also provided. A custom-rack mount kit comes ready to attach in the box with the unit.
- Dolby HX Pro headroom extension, Dolby B/C noise reduction.
- Two independent full logic auto-reverse tape transports, with auto-reverse recording and playback from one transport and auto
- reverse playback from the other.
- Pitch control on deck A (± 10%).
- Play/Rec timer function for time-controlled operation.
- QMS Quick Music Search (up to 9 tracks backwards or forwards).
- Synchro Reverse Dubbing allows dubbing both sides of a tape automatically, at normal or high (2x) speed.
- Automatic Tape Selector sets optimum bias and EQ for tape type.
- Rec Mute with auto-pause.
- 2×9 segment FTD peak-hold level meters.
- RCA in/out.
- Headphone output.
- CD Synch recording provides one-touch CD dubbing using Marantz CD players.
|1 – 2 days||20.00|
|3 – 7 days||40.00|
Please see our rentals terms and conditions for area serviced and payment methods.